Monday, February 6, 2017

PBIS Safety Video

This our fourth installment this year of the Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports Video series for Dixie Sun. In this video we discuss being safe at school. Safety at school is very important so students feel safe and secure at school. A few things we discuss are;
  • Everybody needs to be happy.
    • Don't wrestle at school
    • No hitting
    • No Play Fighting
    • No Kissing
    • No pushing and Kicking others
    • No tackling
    • Wait your turn on the slides
  • Play fighting
  • Do not call names cause we want others to feel happy
  • Everyone wants to feel safe
  • Emotions
    • Emotions mean you are being moved
    • Vocabulary lesson (emovere)
  • Tell people how you feel
    • I feel  ____ when you _____. Next time will you please _____. Thank you.
  • You need to mean it when you are sorry. 
    • I am sorry. I  _____. I was wrong because ______. The next time I will _____. Please forgive me.
  • Everyone has a right to feel safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment